- This event has passed.
EFT Level 1 & 2 combined EFTi EFTMRA Practitioner Training
May 1, 2019 - May 3, 2019£50 – £545
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Level 1 & 2 8.50am to 6pm (3 day course)
Want Health, Wealth and Happiness?
How different would your life be if you could remove your blocks to success, self-limiting beliefs and negative emotions and fully reprogram your mind and body for a new way of thinking?
Do you feel that the importance of the working with and through the body is over looked in traditional therapies?
Have you been in therapy and still found that you are triggered by past traumas? Do you want to be able to clear them once and for all?
What is it?
EFT is a needle free technique, akin to acupuncture for the emotions. It is based on discoveries regarding the connection between your body’s subtle energies, your emotions, and your health. Endorsed by many people at the forefront of the mind, body connection including Deepak Chopra, Candace Pert, Cheryl Richardson and Bruce Lipton.
Is it Effective?
Yes. EFT is being used by coaches, therapists, doctors. psychotherapists and people like you and me to successfully treat a whole range of conditions including:
* Depression * Anxiety * Trauma * Stress * Fears/Phobias * Back pain * High blood pressure * Weight loss * Low self esteem * Poor performance * Lack of confidence * Addictions * Auto immune Disease * PTSD
What will I Learn?
The concepts of EFT and its connections to existing therapies
The effects of energy system disruptions
The Basic EFT Recipe and effective shortcuts
How to handle some of the blocks to EFT
The wide range of areas where it is effective and the few areas where it shouldn’t be used
How to work with phobias and addictive cravings
Practice, practice, practice – lots of it. You will work with EFT on your own issues
How your life and beliefs have brought you to this point
Ways to erase the pain of uncomfortable memories
Techniques to get to the core issues behind physical and emotional stuff such as:
- The tearless trauma technique
- The movie technique
- Telling the story
Applying EFT over the phone and skype
The many powerful side effects of using EFT in groups
Practice, practice, practice – lots more of it.
- In a few short days you can be on the road to starting your own energy practice.
- Become part of an exciting world-wide community of energists.
- Learn how to work with your body safely and easily to uncover the limiting self-perpetuating belief system held in your sub conscious. Freeing you and your clients to become your/their true authentic self.
- Learn a simple tool that is becoming recognised by the NHS
- Help empower your clients to work with themselves in a gentle and safe way.
- Develop a group of “swap partners” to practice skills and help guide you in your own journey and work on your own limiting belief systems whenever you want and for free
- The opportunity to train with a dynamic, warm and talented trainer who lives and breathes her techniques, and has transformed her own life and that of hundreds of others.
- Learn an extraordinary yet simple transformative tool that you can integrate seamlessly and easily into your life and practice
You will have the opportunity to clear some of your own emotional challenges in the process!
In order to complete your training as an EFT level 2 EFTi certified Practitioner trainer you need to complete EFTi on line exam which costs £15.00 and hand in a minimum of 6 case studies spanning 2 session. You will also need to complete at least 6 hours 1-1 mentoring and supervision with a trainer or 12 hours in a group. Penny can provide group supervision at the cost of £47.00 per month for 4 months or refer you to a one to one mentor should you prefer. Further details of the certification process will be supplied after the training
Cost & Reservations
Total fee: £ 345.00
Deposit: £ 50.00
Book both Matrix and EFT for £545, saving £125
Remember, if you have already been on workshop with other EFT trainers, Penny will offer a reduced price for you, so please contact her. If you have previously attended this workshop with Penny a resit fee of £75 will be applicable or bring a full paying friend and attend for free!
Become an EFTi Practitioner
Raising the requirements and expertise and enhancing your professional practice is such a beautiful journey.
EFTi and myself are committed in guiding you to this excellence.
Requirements to become an EFTi Practitioner:
- EFT students who have taken Level 2 and are working with a EFTi Master Trainer (in the role of Supervising Mentor) are eligible to take the EFTi Practitioner exam.
- EFTi Registration £25 – www.eftinternational.org
- 6 Case Studies – one of which must be audio or video (It’s best to do this one last and not immediately after attending a workshop)
- Case studies will be charged at £50 for all 6
- 50 practice sessions must be recorded
- EFTi Practitioner Exam £15 – www.eftinternational.org
- 6 hours’ supervision 1-1 or group sessions which I offer for £197