Change Ahead complies fully with the Code of Conduct and Ethics published by EFT International which can be viewed here: https://eftinternational.org/about-us/efti-policies-and-procedures/code-of-conduct-and-ethics/
- As practitioners we always maintain the highest level of integrity and professional conduct in our sessions and all other interactions with our clients, other health professionals and members of the public.
- As practitioners we always act with due regard to any laws, customs or practices currently in force
- As practitioners we always deal with clients respectfully, honesty and compassionately
- As practitioners we will never under any circumstances exploit a client financially, emotionally, sexually or in any other manner
- As practitioners we always act professionally towards other practitioners and we will not approach their clients to offer advice or treatment without their knowledge and approval. We will not criticise their work or denigrate other professional disciplines
- As practi6oners we always ensure that the interests of the client are paramount. and provide the best service we can
- As practitioners we alwaysprovide the same quality of service to all regardless of race, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and disability
- As practitioners we always keep our interactions with all of our clients strictly confidential except where disclosure is required by law
- As practitioners we will always ensure that clients are advised to consult a medical practitioner when symptoms are prolonged or potentially life threatening and do not offer guarantees or any cures of any kind.
- As practitioners we will advise all clients or their guardians or carers that the primary health-care giver is their doctor or GP and will advise them to seek medical advice before progressing with treatment if we consider it necessary
- As practitioners we will not attempt to work in areas that are beyond our levels of expertise but will refer the client to someone that has the required level of knowledge
- As practitioners we will never advise clients to adjust or cease any medications that have been prescribed
- As practitioners we will never make a medical diagnosis and we shall never contradict a diagnosis or advice given by a medical professional
- As practitioners we will not treat children or vulnerable adults without the consent of their parent/guardian or carer
- As holistic practitioners we will not treat animals for a physical condition unless they are under veterinary care and we have permission from the owner and the consent of the animals veterinary surgeon. If in doubt we will recommend that the animal is examined by a veterinary surgeon before any treatment is given
- As practitioners we will engage in Continuous Professional Development and endeavour to keep up to date with any new developments our fields of expertise.
This code is intended to state appropriate and acceptable standards of behaviour by which we, as trainers, will abide.
We will maintain the highest levels of integrity and professional conduct in our training sessions and in our interactions with students, other health professionals and members of the public.
- As trainers our primary concern is to provide our students with comprehensive and professional training.
- As trainers we will act with due regard to any laws, customs or practices currently in force.
- As trainers we will only offer services that we are professionally qualified and insured to offer. We will not attempt to train anyone beyond the limits of our own professional competence.
- As trainers we will maintain confidentiality in our work with students and will endeavour to ensure that our students maintain confidentiality in their interactions with their clients.
- As trainers we will act professionally towards other trainers and practitioners. We will not approach their students or clients to offer training, advice or treatment without their knowledge and approval. We will not criticise their work or denigrate other professional disciplines.
- As trainers we will not, under any circumstances exploit a student or client financially, emotionally, sexually or in any other manner.
- As trainers we will not treat in our training demonstrations any person who is, to our knowledge, likely to be adversely affected by the treatment. If in doubt we will refuse to treat until medical advice has been sought.
- As trainers we will endeavour to keep up to date with literature and any new developments in our field. Wherever possible we will include suitable new material in our courses at the appropriate level.
- As trainers we will advise our students of all relevant legal, insurance and ethical issues relating to their future practice and will encourage them to adopt a suitable code of ethics when they enter practice
Each party to this agreement irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity, formation or termination. For these purposes, each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
The techniques and processes presented on this website are for your information only, they are not a substitute for appropriate professional medical, or mental health, advice and care. Results cannot be guaranteed.