Are you an experienced EFT Level 2 Practitioner, worked with 20 different people and had at least 50 sessions?
Do you now want to learn more skills, tools, and gain more confidence, to be a better practitioner, to have a more successful business, to help you and your clients more?
Then read on to find out what’s on offer in Level 3 ….
– Practitioner maintenance, how to avoid issues such as projection, transference, getting attached to client outcomes, how to protect yourself from burnout, etc.
– Energy exercises to help balance the client’s energy systems.
– Duality Tapping.
– Tapping into Values.
– Ways to develop rapport with the client, and what to watch for when issues are coming up or changing for the client.
– How to aid in the development of intuition, a skill that occurs naturally with most EFT therapists and can be learned by anyone.
– New EFT approaches – as with any new technology, advances are made as evolution naturally takes place.
– Slow EFT as a way to find specific issues from complex problems.
– Difference between self sabotage and shame.
– Choices Method by Dr Patricia Carrington to instil positive new behaviours.
– Useful NLP skills.
– 3 ways of using surrogate EFT.
– Easy ways to spot reversals and ways to overcome them.
– How to prevent abreactions.
– EFT Metaphors.
– Negative beliefs, discuss their effect on our lives.
– Working with timelines.
– Conflict Resolution.
– Inner Child.
– Introduction to working with Serious Illness.
Obviously you can use all the above to help your own personal growth as well as your clients.
Upon completion of the 3 day training, students will be issued with an attendance certificate. To gain accreditation via the EFTi, students must then:
– Pass the online multiple-choice Practitioner Exam via the EFT International website.
– Receive 6 hours mentoring (either 1-to-1 or in a group of 8 or less) with any EFT International Master Trainer (in the role of Mentor). Mentoring can be conducted in person, over the phone, via Skype, or via webinar.
– Submit to Trainer a minimum of 4 case studies: 3 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study. Case studies must demonstrate competent, professional, and individualized* application of foundational EFT skills acquired during EFT Levels 1, 2 and 3 training and post-training practice and experience.
– Provide an in-person OR audio OR video demonstration of an EFT session, and discuss this session with Trainer. This demonstration (and discussion) will count as one Client Case Study
– Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or “practice hours”) working with at least 20 different individuals at the discretion of the Trainer. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45-minutes in length.
Penny can provide group supervision at the cost of £345 FOR 6 x 90 min sessions online or refer you to a one to one mentor should you prefer. Further details of the certification process will be supplied after the training.
Completion of EFT Level 1 & 2 is necessary before attending EFT Level 3.
PLEASE NOTE: EACH PARTICIPANT WHO ATTENDS LEVEL 3 NEEDS TO NOT ONLY HAVE THE BASIC KNOWLEDGE AND HAVE ATTENDED LEVEL 1/2 EFT WITH A REPUTABLE PRACTITIONER eg. EFTI/EFTMRA/ACEP , BUT ALSO HAVE HAD 50 SESSIONS WITH 20 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.
EFT LEVEL 3 TRAINING IS TO ADD TO YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A PRACTITIONER.
Limited spaces so sign up below today!
INVESTMENT = £295 (early bird price) until 20th November; then full price is £345.
Payment plans are available on request.