- This event has passed.
EFTi Online Supervision/Mentoring
May 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm£245
The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled – Plutarch
AS AN EFTi PRACTITIONER ARE YOU READY TO SET ALIGHT YOUR SKILL SET TO BECOME THE BEST EFT PRACTITIONER YOU POSSIBLY CAN?
We ALL need supervision/mentoring, whether we think we do or not. Who can you chat to about case studies in an ethical and organic way?
Are you feeling the pressure of emotional work and need to download in a positive supportive environment?
If you are looking for a supervisor/mentor to think out of the box and offer support, relevant downloads, and is ready to listen and invite open group discussions? This is the group programme for you which, will invite you to expand and enhance your skills and confidence, conquering these challenging questions that we all have, in a relaxed and friendly manner with your EFT tapping practice.
Penny is an accredited EFTi/AMT/IMMA MASTER TRAINER and is delighted to offer her unique combination of supervision and mentoring programme starting 8th May 2019. Working for over a decade in the holistic field firstly as NLP practitioner then expanding her own skills with a broad range of tools EFT/Matrix Reimprinting and META-Health being the leaders.
- BOOK EARLY TO HOLD YOUR SPACE
- Sessions are limited to 8 attendees as per EFTi guidelines
- 90 minute sessions
- Online using webinar jam
- Each session recorded so you can listen again at your own leisure
- Sessions are group driven so you choose the topic
- Expand your network with other EFT practitioners
- EFTi guidelines of 6 hours compulsory
DATES AND TIMES:
- Wednesday 8th May – 7.00pm (GMT)
- Wednesday 15th May – 7.00pm (GMT)
- Wednesday 12th June – 7.00pm (GMT)
- Wednesday 26th June – 7.00pm (GMT)
- Wednesday 17th July – 7.00pm (GMT)
- Wednesday 7th August – 7.00pm (GMT)
Even Anthony Robbins has a Mentor/Coach
- Practice that takes you out of your comfort zone
- Focused feedback, from someone who has done it
- Interaction with different perspectives
- EFT can be integrated with ANY other profession (and I mean literally any other profession)
- When you sign up you will be sent a questionnaire. As this may assist in the group dynamics and will be confidential only within the group
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS 3 MONTH PROGRAMME
MAIN FOCUS :
- Review of EFT concepts and additional information about applying EFT
- Your challenges and problems applying EFT in sessions with clients
- Opportunity to participate in a demonstration either as practitioner or client
- Penny’s 4 c’s
- Qualitative (providing quality control in working ethically with people)
- Developmental (skills understanding and capabilites)
- Resourcing (providing emotional support)
Avoid holding back in group. If you are facing a challenge or have a question regarding something, so will someone else – ask!
You will gain the most from this group by: reviewing suggested information, practicing what you’ve learned between sessions and fully participating in the class. Even finding an accountability partner within that group which is a wonderful way to keep on with the consistency and excellence of your journey to becoming the best practitioner you can possibly be.
Penny assisted to open up new understandings and a new angle that I had not thought of, in a fun and intriguing way – Karen
Bonus 1 x 20 minutes personal consultation with Penny anytime within 6 months
** Earlybird Discount ** – Buy now for £245