EFT Level 1 – 9th & 10th September 2023 | 09.00am – 05.30pm
EFT Level 2 – 23rd & 24th September 2023 | 09.00am – 05.30pm
Do You Want Health, Wealth and Happiness?
Do you often experience physical pain, fatigue, anxiety, low mood? Have you been to the doctors only to be given tablets, but you’re still not feeling as good as you’d like to?
Or are you continually doubting yourself, that you are good enough, or that you deserve to be happy, successful, or healthy?
How different would your life be if you could remove your blocks to success, self-limiting beliefs and negative emotions and fully reprogram your mind and body to a new positive way of thinking where change is exciting and full of opportunity, rather than fearful and scary.
Maybe you’ve already reached out for help in terms of doctors or psychologists and you feel there’s no way forward and that you’re stuck. Or maybe you feel some safety in that ‘stuckness’?
What if things could change and you could feel happy about it?
Let me introduce you to EFT.
What is it?
EFT is a needle free technique, akin to acupuncture for the emotions. It is based on discoveries regarding the connection between your body’s subtle energies, your emotions, and your health. Endorsed by many people at the forefront of the mind, body connection including Deepak Chopra, Candace Pert, Cheryl Richardson and Bruce Lipton. Used by celebrities including Pink, Fernando Alonso, Naomi Harris, Whoopi Goldberg, Michael Ball.
Is it Effective?
Yes. EFT is being used by coaches, therapists, doctors. psychotherapists and people like you and me to successfully treat a whole range of conditions including:
* Depression * Anxiety * Trauma * Stress * Fears/Phobias * Back pain * High blood pressure * Weight loss * Low self esteem * Poor performance * Lack of confidence * Addictions * Auto immune Disease * PTSD
Benefits of Attending:
Learn and Experience:
– the basics of how and why we can sometimes struggle physically and mentally
– how we can take control of our own health, mind and way of thinking
– how we don’t just have to ‘settle’ for what we have
– a simple, yet powerful tool (that is becoming recognised by the NHS) that you can use to start transforming your life in terms of health, wealth, relationships, career, etc.
– a tool that you can use whenever you need to, for free.
– how to work with your body safely and easily to uncover the limiting self-perpetuating belief system held in your sub conscious. Freeing you to become your true authentic self.
– a tool that you can integrate seamlessly and easily into your life and practice.
– You will have the opportunity to clear some of your own emotional challenges in the process!
– your family and friends to transform their lives too.
– if you haven’t already, after experiencing EFT for yourself, you may wish to start your own EFT practice, and help your own clients too.
– help empower your clients to work with themselves in a gentle and safe way.
– Become part of an exciting and supportive world-wide community of energists.
– Develop a group of “swap partners” to practice skills and help guide you in your own journey and work on your own limiting belief systems whenever you want and for free.
– The opportunity to train with a dynamic, warm and talented trainer who lives and breathes her techniques, and has transformed her own life and that of hundreds of others.
What will I Learn?
EFTi Practitioner Requirements:
Pass the online multiple-choice Practitioner Exam via the EFT International website.
• Receive 6 hours mentoring (either 1-to-1 or in a group of 8 or less) with any EFT International Master Trainer (in the role of Mentor). Mentoring can be conducted in person, over the phone, via Skype, or via webinar.
• Submit to Trainer a minimum of 4 case studies: 3 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study. Case studies must demonstrate competent, professional, and individualized* application of foundational EFT skills acquired during EFT Levels 1, 2 and 3 training and post-training practice and experience.
• Provide an in-person OR audio OR video demonstration of an EFT session, and discuss this session with Trainer. This demonstration (and discussion) will count as one Client Case Study
• Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or “practice hours”) working with at least 20 different individuals at the discretion of the Trainer. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45-minutes in length.
Penny can provide group supervision at the cost of £325 FOR 6 x 90 min sessions online or refer you to a one to one mentor should you prefer. Further details of the certification process will be supplied after the training.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE A NUMBER OF PREREQUISITE VIDEOS TO WATCH PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE ONLINE OR IN PERSON WORKSHOP THEREFORE YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN UP TO THE WORKSHOP MINIMUM OF 5 DAYS BEFORE WORKSHOP STARTS TO GIVE YOU TIME TO WATCH ALL VIDEOS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE A NUMBER OF PREREQUISITE VIDEOS TO WATCH PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE ONLINE OR IN PERSON WORKSHOP THEREFORE YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN UP TO THE WORKSHOP MINIMUM OF 5 DAYS BEFORE WORKSHOP STARTS TO GIVE YOU TIME TO WATCH ALL VIDEOS
Remember, if you have already been on workshop with other EFT trainers, Penny will offer a reduced price for you, so please contact her. If you have previously attended this workshop with Penny a resit fee of £75 will be applicable or bring a full paying friend and attend for free!