Emotional Freedom Techniques, or EFT, was developed in the US in the early 1990’s by Gary Craig, combines ancient Chinese medicine and modern psychology.
This particular form of alternative therapy is described as an emotional, needle free version of acupuncture and is based on new discoveries regarding the connection between your body’s subtle energies, your emotions and your subconscious, alongside your health.
Emotional Freedom Techniques has been reported successful in thousands of cases covering a huge range of emotional, health and performance issues. It often works where nothing else will.
EFT has achieved numerous successes, in a wide variety of categories, such as:
- Chronic illness (for e.g. diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue)
- Fears, phobias (public speaking, heights, agoraphobia, spiders, snakes etc)
- Limiting Beliefs, Negative patterns and Strategies
- Auto Immune diseases (ME, MS)
- Self Worth
The List is endless and as Gary himself would say…“Try it on everything.”
Emotional Freedom Techniques Resources
EFT is grounded in scientific knowledge. You can read the following fascinating articles about why tapping works and how ancient this knowledge really is.
- Download The EFTi Free EFT Manual which is loaded with information.
- Read more in Penny’s helpful guide 7 Steps To Tapping
How do I train to become a practitioner?
Please note that EFT and Matrix Reimprinting are still considered to be in the experimental stages. Penny Croal offers these techniques as a personal performance coach and is not a qualified medical professional. All our training courses are independent of Gary Craig and Emofree.