Emotional Freedom Technique, or EFT, was developed in the US in the early 1990’s by Gary Craig, combines ancient Chinese medicine and modern psychology.
This particular form of alternative therapy is described as an emotional, needle free version of acupuncture and is based on new discoveries regarding the connection between your body’s subtle energies, your emotions and your subconscious, alongside your health.
Emotional Freedom Technique has been reported successful in thousands of cases covering a huge range of emotional, health and performance issues. It often works where nothing else will.
EFT has achieved numerous successes, in a wide variety of categories, such as:
- Chronic illness (for e.g. diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue)
- Fears, phobias (public speaking, heights, agoraphobia, spiders, snakes etc)
- Limiting Beliefs, Negative patterns and Strategies
- Auto Immune diseases (ME, MS)
- Self Worth
The List is endless and as Gary himself would say…“Try it on everything.”
Emotional Freedom Technique Resources
EFT is grounded in scientific knowledge. You can read the following fascinating articles about why tapping works and how ancient this knowledge really is.
- Read a recent story that the BBC ran, documenting how effective EFT can be with a case of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Gary Craig has a new website which is loaded with information www.eftuniverse.com
- Read more in Penny’s helpful guide 7 Steps To Tapping
- You can also read more on The Tapping Solution website
- To guide you further with EFT, Dawson Church has got a new EFT Manual available through Amazon.
Please note that EFT and Matrix Reimprinting are still considered to be in the experimental stages. Penny Croal offers these techniques as a personal performance coach and is not a qualified medical professional. All our training courses are independent of Gary Craig and Emofree.