Do any of the statements resonate with you?
- Negative emotions and dark clouds that just seem to follow you around.
- Limiting beliefs blocking the changes you want to make.
- You are aware of damaging behaviour, however are uncertain of why and how.
- Stress levels going through the roof.
- You are stuck with limiting beliefs that are part of you and you cannot shake them off.
- You know you should be successful but feel that you are not.
- Anxiety getting in the way of your life.
- Self-confidence waning with every new directive.
- You have unwanted feelings about yourself or others.
- Potential and enthusiasm draining away leaving you exhausted.
An old Cherokee chief is teaching his grandson about life: “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy. “It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, self-doubt, and ego.
The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. This same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”
The old chief simply replied, “The one you feed.”
The choice is yours!
However sometimes it is confusing to see which is which and the majority of people need assistance. Even the best coaches, leaders and mentors have their own coaches, leaders and mentors. The breakthrough day is a simple process of how you can work through everything at the top of this page! Not in the future but right this very now!
The process involves finding out why you do what you do, how you do what you do and what has prevented you from moving on.
There are many techniques available to resolve the issue and they are selected based on your personality, your situation and what you want to achieve. This is a very personal one on one bespoke therapy plan, especially for you! Every individual is different.
You will be able to construct an immediate programme, which will help you establish the new behaviours you want to put in place right now!
Refreshment provided throughout the day, lunch included.
Breakthrough is not recommended if…
- You want a Magic Pill to help you. I am not Harry Potter nor am I healer. I share with you advanced psychological tools and strategies to assist and guide you to a better life.
- You don’t really want to change. Many people enter therapy so they can pretend they are doing something about it or because they have a need to play the victim.
- You are doing this for someone else (That in itself could be limiting your life!)
- You are happy to have more pain in your life. People naturally put off things that they think are going to be painful but which is worse, one day of honesty and discovery or years of staying the same?
- Its quick and direct, either one full day or 2 half days
- Convenient time for you
- One fixed fee
- Guarantee or your money back
- No dependency
The Personal Breakthrough process has a guarantee. There are of course some things that I ask you to do, but I prefer to concentrate on achieving positive results. Neither you nor I would benefit from a failed Personal Breakthrough day and I won’t recommend it unless I think it is suitable for you. Please ask for more details of how the guarantee operates when you speak to me.
How much is it?
The techniques and processes presented on this website are for your information only, they are not a substitute for appropriate professional medical, or mental health, advice and care. Results cannot be guaranteed.