Online META-Health Foundation Workshop – Series of Webinars
The online workshop consists of 7 webinars
The features of each of our sessions include the following:
- Here we take a look at the perceptions of health and the different categories of the current healthcare system, where META-Health fits in, and the future of healthcare.
- Health beliefs – what they are, how they are formed, and the impact on the decisions you make towards your health and healing.
- An introduction to the integrative model of healthcare and bio-psycho-social healthcare system.
- Mindfulness exercises to assist you to get in touch with your body and subtle energies.
- Take a look at the different causes of disease and the role that stress plays.
- Some case studies – META-Health in action!
- The process of healing and the “two phases and nine points of disease model.”
- A look at the difference between chronic and acute disease processes, and the role of beliefs and emotions.
- An introduction to the four brain layers, associated organ-tissues, conflict themes, and organ reactions.
- Begin the process of transformational healing – an overview of the META-Health question analysis process.
- We take a deeper look at some of the scientific roots and empirical evidence that lead to the creation, and understanding, of the four brain layers model.
- We will cover further examples of organ-tissues responses and emotion/belief connections.
- “Introductory level” view of the workings of the immune system.
- The role that microbes, bacteria, and viruses play in the creation and healing of symptoms of disease.
- Questions and Answers
You must agree to all the Terms and Conditions before registering in any of our programs – View Terms and Conditions