- This event has passed.
META-Health Practitioner (META-P) Certification Training
May 3 - May 7£250 – £2200
This 6 month certification process with one of only 4 UK MASTER META-Health Trainers Penny Croal is an internationally renowned Master trainer in EFT and Matrix Re imprinting. She is deeply passionate about the mind body connection and the simplest way to health transformation for both practitioners business and to clients personal life Her highly engaging dynamic but down to earth teaching style will take you through the process of becoming a fully qualified Meta health practitioner in an extremely thorough yet fun way .
This ground-breaking Practitioner Certification Training is the foundation to become a META-Health Professional. You will learn META-Health Analysis and META-Therapy Plan and specifically:
12 days, 125 hours…
…of integrative META-Health Analysis and transformational experience of your own health and well being.
- Understand the META-Health principles and the Organ-Stress-Emotion-Belief Connection
- Use the 9 major Points and Phases of Healing with your clients
- Establishing stress triggers, emotions and beliefs affecting your client’s health issue
- Unlock people’s healing potential through health supporting lifestyle changes
- Develop integrative META-Health Plans for your clients
- Self Analysis, understanding you.
- Meta-Healthy Theory and philosophy
- Experiential, awareness and hands on elicitation of traumas, conflict
Professional Qualification on completion of course requirements.
META-Health PROFESSIONALS – STANDARDS
- Prerequisite: META-Health Foundation/Introduction (or equivalent) either online or in person
- Total 125 hours of training (over 6 months) – 100 hours live or online training and 25 hours practice
- Confidence in META-Health Analysis
- Create a comprehensive META-Therapy Plan and basic META-Health Therapy
- Trainees need to be willing to work on their own health and personal growth issues
- Theory testing through IMMA Online Exam plus practical testing by Master Trainer
- IMMA membership is required (to access online exam and for certification)
- Certification by IMMA based on Master Trainer recommendation
This training is for you if:
- You feel frustrated with the medical system – does it feel limiting for you or your clients. Do you want to offer them a new soul-tions and choices?
- You want to discover a precise scientific medical model that includes the whole of the body, makes sense and can help restore you and your clients to full health?
- You want to be at the forefront of the WHOLE-istic health field
- You want the opportunity to kick start a whole new career
- You want to be able to empower and transform the life’s of your clients trapped by ill health chronic or acute disease
Meta Practitioner Syllabus
The comprehensive 6 month Syllabus takes place on 2, 5 day on site workshops and a 2 day webinars on dates to be decided by the students. A Minimum of 5 high quality META-Health Analysis client cases must be completed, plus 1 case study chosen by the trainer. Two hypothesis case studies to be advised on workshop.
Course content also includes…
- Overview of Brain Relay, Deepening knowledge of 2 phases
- Building rapport and metaphors with clients
- Principles of Meta health
- Personal Analysis of body, physical or mental
- Integration of Allopathic with Meta Health
- Ct scans
- Deeper understanding of themes
- Brain Stem cerebellum medulla cortex
- Understanding metastasis
- Constellations of mental health
- Viruses, Endochrine, Heart Dis-ease, Diabetes, Cancer
- Healing peaks
Additionally, this course includes joining a special forum of practitioners and trainee practitioners to share knowledge, ask questions and discuss cases, 10 case studies, and monthly support groups.
NOTE: META-Health Foundation/Introduction is a pre requisite for this course. If you would like to complete this training with Penny, you can find her next workshop in the events calendar.
Penny is a wonderful tutor. She brings the information alive with her wealth of real life examples and uses great humour which helps me to remember the information. She is very knowledgeable and experienced but also down to earth and approachable. Her passion for the subject is infectious and she has a wonderful talent for encouraging her students and building confidence. I am very grateful for her sharing and support.
Cost & Reservations
Total fee: £ 2,200.00
Deposit: £ 250.00
If you have attended one of Penny’s Introduction/Foundation workshops, this investment fee will be reduced by the amount you have paid for the intro course.
To discuss potential payment plans, please contact email@example.com.
Become a META-Medicine Practitioner
If you wish to become a META-Medicine Practitioner (IMMA)
- May 3
- May 7
- £250 – £2200
- Event Category:
- META Health
- Penny Croal
- Change Ahead
48 Flanders Road
Chiswick,London W4 1NGUnited Kingdom+ Google Map