EFT Level 3 (Advanced Practitioner) Training Course Online
20th, 21st & 22nd November 2020 | 10am – 4.30pm (minimum 5 people)
What you will learn on level 3
- Practitioner maintenance, how to avoid issues such as projection, transference, getting attached to client outcomes, how to protect yourself from burnout, etc
- Energy exercises to help balance the client’s energy systems
- Duality Tapping
- Tapping into Values
- Ways to develop rapport with the client and what to watch for when issues are coming up or changing for the client
- How to aid in the development of intuition, a skill that occurs naturally with most EFT therapists and can be learned by anyone
- New EFT approaches – as with any new technology advances are made as evolution naturally takes place.
- Slow EFT as a way to find specific issues from complex problems
- Difference between self sabotage and shame
- Choices Method by Dr Patricia Carrington to instil positive new behaviours
- Useful NLP skills
- 3 ways of using surrogate EFT
- Easy ways to spot reversals and ways to overcome them
- How to prevent abreactions
- EFT Metaphors
- Negative beliefs, discuss their effect on our lives
- Working with timelines
- Conflict Resolution
- Inner Child
- Introduction to working with Serious Illness
Upon completion of the three day training students will be issued with an attendance certificate. To gain accreditation via the EFTi, students must then complete 4 case histories of a level 3 standard and pass a multiple choice online questionnaire.
Completion of EFT Level 1 & 2 is necessary before attending EFT Level 3.
Each participant who attends level 3 needs to have not only the basic knowledge and have attended level 1/2 EFT with a reputable practitioner EFTi/EFTMRA/ACEP for eg AND to have had 50 sessions with 20 different people
EFT Level 3 training is to add to your experience as a practitioner
We know that knowledge is power and have no wish for anyone to miss out due to monetary challenges. So although I set a price on the workshops We are also offering the option of paying less if the price is out of your range. Therefore please do meet this in the spirit of the trusted intention and pay what you can afford and not to abuse the system in order to get a cheap deal.
I place trust that you will honour my generosity so that all can benefit