EFTi / EFTMRA Level 3
April 17 - April 18£50 – £345
EFT Level 3 (Advanced Practitioner) Training Course 2 Day workshop
What you will learn on level 3
- Practitioner maintenance, how to avoid issues such as projection, transference, getting attached to client outcomes, how to protect yourself from burnout, etc
- Energy exercises to help balance the client’s energy systems
- Ways to develop rapport with the client and what to watch for when issues are coming up or changing for the client
- How to aid in the development of intuition, a skill that occurs naturally with most EFT therapists and can be learned by anyone
- New EFT approaches – as with any new technology advances are made as evolution naturally takes place.
- Slow EFT as a way to find specific issues from complex problems
- Choices Method by Dr Patricia Carrington to instil positive new behaviours
- Useful NLP skills
- 3 ways of using surrogate EFT
- Easy ways to spot reversals and ways to overcome them
- How to prevent abreactions
- EFT Metaphors
- Negative beliefs, discuss their effect on our lives
- Working with timelines
- Conflict Resolution
- Inner Child
- Introduction to working with Serious Illness
Upon completion of the two day training students will be issued with an attendance certificate. To gain accreditation via the EFTi, students must then complete 4 case histories of a level 3 standard and pass a multiple choice online questionnaire.
Completion of EFT Level 1 & 2 is necessary before attending EFT Level 3.
EFT Level 3 training is to add to your experience as a practitioner