- This event has passed.
January 9, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm UTC+0£95 – £265
The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled – Plutarch
AS AN AAMET PRACTITIONER ARE YOU READY TO SET ALIGHT YOUR SKILL SET TO BECOME THE BEST EFT PRACTITIONER YOU POSSIBLY CAN?
Penny is an accredited AAMET/EFTMRA/IMMA MASTER TRAINER and is delighted to offer her unique combination of supervision and mentoring programme starting January 2018. Working for over a decade in the holistic field firstly as NLP practitioner then expanding her own skills with a broad range of tools, EFT/Matrix Reimprinting and META-Health being the leaders.
If you are looking for a supervisor/ mentor to think out of the box and offer support, relevant downloads, and is ready to listen and invite open group discussions? This is the group programme for you!
Inviting you to expand and enhance your skills and confidence, conquering these challenging questions that we all have, in a relaxed and friendly manner with your EFT tapping practice
- Sessions are limited to 8 attendees as per AAMET guidelines
- BOOK EARLY TO HOLD YOUR SPACE
- 90 minute sessions
- online from safety of your own home by zoom
- Each session recorded so you can listen again at your own leisure
- Sessions are group driven so you choose the topic
- Expand your network with other EFT practitioners
- AAMET guidelines of 6 hours compulsary supervision
EVEN ANTHONY ROBBINS HAS A MENTOR/COACH
- Practice that takes you out of your comfort zone
- Focused feedback, from someone who has done it
- Interaction with different perspectives
- EFT can be integrated with ANY other profession (and I mean literally any other profession)
When you sign up you will be sent a questionnaire. As this may assist in the group dynamics and will be confidential only within the group
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS 3 MONTH PROGRAMME
a) Review of EFT concepts and additional information about applying EFT.
b) Your challenges and problems applying EFT in sessions with clients.
c) Opportunity to participate in a demonstration either as practitioner or client.
d) Hone your skills
e) Open, honest, non judgemental discussions
f) 1-1 30 minute private consultation privately with Penny
Avoid holding back in group. If you are facing a challenge or have a question regarding something so will someone else – ask!
You will gain the most from this group by: reviewing suggested information, practicing what you’ve learned between sessions and fully participating in the class. And even finding an accountability partner within that group which is a wonderful way to keep on with the consistency and excellence of your journey to becoming the best practitioner you can possibly be.
DATES 9TH & 16th Jan, 20th & 27th Feb, 20th & 27th March 2018
Early Bird £220 by 5th of January
Payment plans available
3 x £95 per month = £285