To achieve the level of EFTi Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner, students must successfully complete the following minimum competency requirements:
- Upgrade to Advanced EFT Practitioner £45 payable to EFTi
- Pass the online multiple-choice Advanced Practitioner Exam via the EFTi website. Fee £20 payable to EFTi
- Receive 6 hours supervision/mentoring (either 1-to-1 or in a group of 8 or less) with any EFTi Master Trainer (in the role of Supervising Mentor). Mentoring can be conducted in-person, over the phone, via Skype, or via webinar. Penny Croal (change ahead offers online group trainings at £245 (early bird, normally £285) paypal firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit to Trainer / Supervising Mentor a minimum of 4 case studies: 3 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study. Case studies must demonstrate competent, professional, and individualized application of foundational EFT skills acquired during EFT Levels 1, 2 and 3 training and post-training practice and experience. This entails at least 2 sessions for each one case study.
- Provide an in-person OR audio OR video demonstration of an EFT session, and discuss this session with Supervising Mentor. This demonstration (and discussion) will count as one Client Case Study.
- Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or “practice hours”) working with at least 20 different individuals at the discretion of the Trainer. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45-minutes in length.
- Case studies will incur a fee of £100 payable to ChangeAhead paypal email@example.com or bank details 11-01-85 00331686 PENNY CROAL
- Complete any additional, discretionary requirements as outlined by the EFTi Master Trainer / Supervising Mentor during the certification process. Mentors may require additional client sessions / practice hours, 1-to-1 mentoring meetings or case studies as needed to complete their assessment.
Once the Candidate has completed all of the requirements and the Supervising Mentor is confident that Candidate has met the competencies and standards for Practitioner Level set by EFTi, Mentor will inform the EFTi Membership Secretary that all requirements have been met. The Membership Secretary will then invite the Candidate (via email) to upgrade their membership on AAMETInternational.org to Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner.
To maintain EFTi Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner status, members must fulfil annual CPD and supervision/mentoring requirements. CPD (Continuous Professional Development) is 30 hours of EFT-related study (i.e. videos, workshops, books, audio presentations, etc.). Supervision/Mentoring is 6 hours annual mentoring (individual or group of 8 or less) with an EFTi Master Trainer / Supervising Mentor or Approved Supervisor (a Certified, Advanced EFT Practitioner who has been approved by EFTi to offer annual Supervision / Mentoring).