To achieve the level of EFTi Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner, students must successfully complete the following minimum competency requirements:
If you have not attended a level 1 & 2 workshop with Penny please contact Change Ahead directly firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking to make sure that we all start on the same page. As some prerequisite assessments may have to be completed before continuing to your advanced accreditation.
Here is link for EFTi Follow option 2 IF you wish to TRANSFER from another organisation – https://eftinternational.org/membership-information/transferring-to-efti/
- Pass the online multiple-choice Advanced Practitioner Exam via the EFT International website £20 payable to EFTi
- Receive 6 hours mentoring (either 1-to-1 or in a group of 8 or less) with any EFT International Master Trainer (in the role of Mentor). Mentoring can be conducted inperson, over the phone, via Skype, or via webinar Penny @change ahead offer Power of 8 mentoring group sessions only £297 for 6 90 mins recorded zoom sessions
- Submit to Trainer a minimum of 4 case studies at advanced level*: 3 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study. Case studies must demonstrate competent, professional, and individualized application of foundational EFT skills as well as nuanced, creative and adaptive use of EFT* acquired during Levels 1, 2 and 3 training and post-training practice and experience. *See Case Study Guidance Manual for further details. Upload your Case Studies here
- Provide an in-person OR audio OR video demonstration of an EFT session, and discuss this session with Trainer. This demonstration (and discussion) will count as one Client Case Study
- Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or “practice hours”) working with at least 20 different individuals at the discretion of the Trainer. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45-minutes in length • Complete any additional, discretionary requirements as outlined by the EFT International Master Trainer / Mentor during the certification process. Mentors may require additional client sessions / practice hours, 1-to-1 mentoring meetings or case studies as needed to complete their assessment. Once the Candidate has completed all of the requirements and the Mentor is confident that Candidate has met the competencies and standards for Accredited Certified Advanced
- Case studies will incur a fee of £200 payable to ChangeAhead paypal email@example.com or bank details 11-01-85 00331686 PENNY CROAL
Once the Candidate has completed all of the requirements and the Supervising Mentor is confident that Candidate has met the competencies and standards for Practitioner Level set by EFTi, Mentor will inform the EFTi Membership Secretary that all requirements have been met. The Membership Secretary will then invite the Candidate (via email) to upgrade their membership on EFTInternational.org to Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner.
To maintain EFTi Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner status, members must fulfil annual CPD and supervision/mentoring requirements. CPD (Continuous Professional Development) is 30 hours of EFT-related study (i.e. videos, workshops, books, audio presentations, etc.). Supervision/Mentoring is 6 hours annual mentoring (individual or group of 8 or less) with an EFTi Master Trainer / Supervising Mentor or Approved Supervisor (a Certified, Advanced EFT Practitioner who has been approved by EFTi to offer annual Supervision / Mentoring).
These are requirements to invite you to become the best possible confident practitioner that you can be.