After completing an EFT International Level 2 course, EFT students have the option of pursuing EFT Practitioner Certification. In addition to completion of the Levels 1 and 2 training courses, EFT International requires an intensive mentoring and assessment process for accreditation post-certification. To achieve the level of EFT International Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner, students must successfully complete the following minimum competency requirements.
Guidelines to become an EFTi Practitioner
- Pass the online multiple-choice Practitioner Exam via the EFT International (EFTi) website. A Practitioner-Candidate (or ‘Candidate’) must be an EFTi member to access the exam and initially joins as an EFT Student member.EFT Student Membership Fee: £25 for 1 year (This will be deducted from the £45 per year fee if you become a practitioner within that year)Online Exam £15 (You get 3 attempts to pass, failure to pass on your 3rd attempt will result in resitting the exam again and paying an additional £15 for 3 more attempts.
- Please click here to join https://eftinternational.org/membership-information/membership-join/
The following will guide you to completing practitioner status:
- Receive 6 hours mentoring within a year from EFT class, with any EFTi Master Trainer (in the role of Mentor). Mentoring, (also known as supervision, in different parts of the world and is not the same as swap sessions) can be conducted in-person, over the phone, via Skype, or via webinar.
Penny currently offers online Mentoring over 6 weeks which is recorded, and you have access to the private membership site for further support 6 x 90-minute sessions for £297 (That’s 1 x 90 min session at £49.50 per session) Also included is 1 x 20 min Face to face private with penny.
- Submit a minimum of 3 written case studies to Trainer / Mentor: Case studies must demonstrate competent, professional, and individualised* application of foundational EFT skills acquired during EFT Levels 1 and 2 training and post-training practice and experience. *See 2021 EFT Case Study Guidance Manual for further details which you will find in membership under files.
You must submit:
2 x Written Multi-Session Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) This is more than one session with the same client. 45 minutes minimum. Use the encrypted link below to upload
1 x Written Personal Case Study. Pick a personal issue or challenge and work with another student or practitioner on a multi session basis as above. Use the encrypted link below to upload
1 x Recorded Audio or Video demonstration of an EFT session This demonstration (and discussion) will count as one Client Case Study and will be your fourth case study. Use the encrypted link below to upload
- Penny Offers 1 x 90 min 1-to-1 Case study review will incur a fee of £200. This is to review all four case studies and is separate to the Mentoring programme at £297. Once you have completed all 4 case studies Book in a session at your own convenience here on Change Ahead calendar https://www.changeahead.biz/book-a-consultation/
Please chose one of the following three options to pay
- PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank Details
Name: Change Ahead
Sort Code: 60-83-71
Account Number: 83970218
- purchase online here
- Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions working with at least 20 different individuals. This is for personal records only; however, you should record them on CPD which you will find in change ahead membership, at no cost. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45-minutes in length.
- Complete any additional, discretionary requirements as outlined by the EFTi Master Trainer / Mentor during the certification process.
Candidates may require additional Mentor sessions / practice hours, 1-to-1 Mentoring meetings or case studies as needed to complete their assessment. Once the Candidate has completed all the requirements and the Mentor is confident that Candidate has met the competencies and standards for Practitioner Level set by EFT International, your Mentor will inform the EFTi Membership Secretary that all requirements have been met. The Membership Secretary will then invite the Candidate (via email) to upgrade their membership on eftinternational.org from EFT Student to Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner. If additional sessions are needed, this may cost a discretional additional fee with your Mentor
- Maintain EFTi Accredited, Certified EFT Practitioner status
Members must fulfil annual CPD and post-certification mentoring requirements. CPD (Continuous Professional Development) is 30 hours of EFT-related study (i.e. videos, workshops, books, audio presentations, etc.).Record them on CPD FORM found in change ahead membership at no additional cost
- Post-certification Mentoring as per EFTi guidelines is 6 hours per year min. This can be taken individually or in a group of 8 people min with an EFTi Master Trainer / Mentor or Approved Mentor (a Certified, Advanced EFT Practitioner who has been approved by EFT International to offer annual Mentoring) This is to maintain your EFTi accredited status.
Penny offers this Mentoring as a power of 8 people online in a group. 6 x 90 min sessions at £297 (as mentioned previously)
- Once the Candidate has completed all the requirements and the Supervising Mentor is confident that the Candidate has met the competencies and standards for Practitioner Level set by EFTi, your Mentor will inform the EFTi Membership Secretary that all requirements have been met.
The Membership Secretary will then invite the Candidate (via email) to upgrade their membership on AAMET.org EFTI.ORG from EFT Student to Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner. This is £45 per year and pro-rateable from student fee of £25
- To maintain EFTi Accredited, Certified EFT Practitioner status, members must fulfil annual CPD (Continuous Professional Development) and supervision/mentoring requirements. CPD is 30 hours of EFT-related study (i.e. videos, workshops, books, audio presentations, etc).
Supervision/Mentoring is 6 hours mentoring per year (individual or group of 8 or less) with an EFTi Master Trainer / Supervising Mentor or Approved Supervisor (a Certified, Advanced EFT Practitioner who has been approved by EFTi to offer annual Supervision / Mentoring).
Total cost for first year
£25 – Student membership
£15 – Exam
£20 pro rata for full membership if completed within 1 year
£297 – Penny’s Mentorship Programme
£200 – Review of your four case studies
- If additional sessions are needed with your mentor, this may cost a discretional additional fee dependant on your mentor.
For more information please explore EFTi website here https://eftinternational.org/membership-information/efti-membership-levels-fees/