To achieve the level of EFTi Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner, students must successfully complete the following minimum competency requirements:
- Attend a level 1 and 2 EFT training workshop which will require a prerequisite of approx. 4 hours of video, webinars and reading material, along with a simple test.
- Pass the online multiple-choice Practitioner Exam via the EFTi International website. The cost of the online exam is £15. A Practitioner-Candidate (or “Candidate”) must be an EFTi member to access the exam and generally joins as an EFT Student member at this time The cost of a student membership is £25
- Please click here to join https://eftinternational.org/membership-information/membership-join/
- Receive 6 hours supervision/mentoring (either 1-to-1 or in a group of 8 or less) with any EFTi Master Trainer (in the role of Supervising Mentor). Mentoring can be conducted in-person, over the phone, via Skype, or via webinar. Penny Croal (Change Ahead) offers supervision mentoring over 6 sessions as a group for £265 (early bird, normally £297)
- Submit to Trainer / Supervising Mentor a minimum of 3 case studies: 3 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study. Case studies must demonstrate competent, professional, and individualized* application of foundational EFT skills acquired during EFT Levels 1 and 2 training and post-training practice and experience. This entails at least 2 sessions for each one case study.
- Provide an in-person OR audio OR video demonstration of an EFT session, and discuss this session with Supervising Mentor. This demonstration (and discussion) will count as one Client Case Study
- Case Studies will incur a fee of £100. payable to changeahead paypal firstname.lastname@example.org or Bank Details are PENNY CROAL 11-01-85 00331686 or purchase online here.
- Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or “practice hours”) working with at least 20 different individuals. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45-minutes in length.
- Complete any additional, discretionary requirements as outlined by the EFTi Master Trainer / Supervising Mentor during the certification process. Mentors may require additional client sessions / practice hours, 1-to-1 mentoring meetings or case studies as needed to complete their assessment.
Once the Candidate has completed all of the requirements and the Supervising Mentor is confident that Candidate has met the competencies and standards for Practitioner Level set by EFTi, Mentor will inform the EFTi Membership Secretary that all requirements have been met. The Membership Secretary will then invite the Candidate (via email) to upgrade their membership on AAMET.org from EFT Student to Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner. Which is £45 per annum and pro-rateable from student
To maintain EFTi Accredited, Certified EFT Practitioner status, members must fulfil annual CPD and supervision/mentoring requirements. CPD (Continuous Professional Development) is 30 hours of EFT-related study (i.e. videos, workshops, books, audio presentations, etc.). Supervision/Mentoring is 6 hours annual mentoring (individual or group of 8 or less) with an EFTi Master Trainer / Supervising Mentor or Approved Supervisor (a Certified, Advanced EFT Practitioner who has been approved by EFTi to offer annual Supervision / Mentoring).